Wednesday, November 1, 2006

How it all began...

I try to steer my way through life, while letting it go where it will. Sometimes I get bummed that I am not somewhere else doing something else with some person or another. But in the end I am utterly amazed by the people, places, and events that surround me wherever I end up. I surrender... Life is just way bigger than my conception of it, and I am such a fool wandering through it all. I know what I want and am trying to get there: those moments where everything fits and flows, in the sheer moment blown away by the magnitude of the situation. On a mountain, in a river, in conversation, savoring food and music, feeling connected with a person, or immersed in people. I want to take it all in and spread it all out. To give the world every last ounce of myself. Yet, what comes out is pretty rediculous sometimes. Ultimately I have no idea what really waits around the corner, or next year. I'll try to get somewhere specific without limiting myself to what my mind can make of the world, in this tiny fragment of time and slice of space. So, I just keep on truckin'...

No comments: