Monday, June 11, 2007

This has been a most perfect weekend in Seattle. Friday afternoon I loaded up the moto and made the 500 mile trek to Seattle via I-90. The weather was perfect and the highway rolled by like winding ribbon across the landscape. Got there just in time to celebrate multiple graduations with tons of great friends at Suzie and Joseph's house. On Sunday Stephen, Jon, and I wandered around the city in the rain doing lots of things I miss like drinking a perfect cup of espresso, eating amazing Thai food, and in general traipsing around town. Sunday night we celebrated Jimmy's birthday at a party complete with old friends, new ones, great dancing, food, and conversation. Monday came too soon, and after a nice brunch on Lake Washington with good friends I made the rainy ride back on my trusty steed...

2 comments:

fixiewrek said...

Great having you here too! You're a day off on the tale of three days though.

Nick Spang said...

oh yeah, what about Saturday??? And I actually headed home on Sunday...