Saturday, November 17, 2007

Final weekend in Missoula

Getting into the final this and final that mode, where I start thinking about all the things I wanted to do but never got around to, friends made, mistakes, and highlights. It's a process that I've gone through a lot in life, and while there are always some regrets it always feels edifying in the end.

Today was a warm and drizzly day, and Jennie and I hiked up Mt. Sentinel to get some exercise and pontificate about all those big questions like following your bliss, religion, choosing where to live, relationships, etc.

Now it's time to stay focused and make sure the transition to Seattle is as smooth as possible and I'm prepared for everything that lies ahead. I still have one more week here so the adventures are definitely not over yet.

No comments: