Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

The day didn't start out very good... Someone hit and run my car while it was parked out front of the house and my insurance doesn't cover it. Bummer.

Sadly, I couldn't make it to Bellingham to meet Stephen, Summer, Jeff, TJ, Al etc, because I didn't want to risk the trip before getting my car inspected. So I met Jon for a bite at Ruby's in the U Distirict (old stomping grounds) then Suzie and Lisa invited us to spend the evening with them on Queen Anne at a Warrior's party. A nice way for the day to turn out.

Suzie and Lisa created a new gang called the Suicide Bunnies, based on the groundbreaking work Bunny Suicides, and they decked us out in great costumes. Some people thought we hadn't seen the movie since we were showing up as a new gang. Stephen rented it a few two years ago (along with Easy Rider I think).

The party was in an old three story apartment with rooftop deck and everyone opened their place for one big party. Thanks Sarah!

1 comment:

VW5 said...

Nick! Got word yesterday from Mark Goeden about your move...visited your site...and it's true...And of course Happy New Year w/ your new start! One of my friend’s VW Bug rolled down a Queen Anne hill one night while he thought parked and got totaled not before doing some serious damage to a few other vehicles! Keep in touch as I have A LOT of friends in Seattle from gallery owner to jammn' musicians…all from my Munich, GE days…and all Lizards…a zoo fraternity of sorts established in the ‘70s at U. Maryland-Munich, which the majority resettled in Seattle in the early ‘90s. Plus my folks and sis live down the road in Oly.