Sunday, February 24, 2008

Riding Again

I can ride my bicycle around again! I have been tentative about riding around with my hurt knee, but yesterday rode 27 miles all around town with Stephen and Jon, and it was fine! It was totally awesome to get some exercise and realize that I don't have to drive much any more, especially since we have had nine straight days of brilliant sunshine and warm weather.

Friday I drove up to B'ham with Jeff and Doug. Alan and Rachel threw an awesome dinner party, and Marlin and Christine were visiting from Santa Cruz. It was great to catch up with them and meet a bunch of other cool folks like Nate and Jessica.

Marlin, Christine, & Doug have bikepacked all around the world. Amazing stuff. Check out M&C's amazing 3d slideshow website.

On Saturday Doug and I split early and the other guys had an amazing day of skiing. B*&^%rds!). I'll be good to go this spring, if there's any snow left...

No comments: