Monday, March 24, 2008

It's SPRING!

The sun is shining warmer, the days are getting decently long and good things are starting to bloom all over. In nine days I'll be in Arizona getting ready to float the Grand Canyon, and I am getting really excited.

It's been a pretty social past couple weeks or so with Mary's birthday, Greendrinks, a concert at Gabriel and Jill's with Bill Horist and Obelus, another house concert with Beast, Please Be Still a couple days later, dinner for Mary's birthday, Stone Soup nite at Dan and Lara's, and Honkfest. Good fun, crazy, interesting stuff!

Otherwise I'm almost healed up and can ski again. Soon, I'll be able to run, then hike, and finally alpine climb once again.

1 comment:

velotron said...

Yeah Honk Fest West!

Honk Fest East is in October in Boston, I'm dragging a bari sax all the way there. All the cool kids will be there:

http://honkfest.org