Friday, December 15, 2006

It's that time of year

Time is flying by with work picking up steam, so many things to do, people to meet, and places to go. I finally got furniture at the local Rent-A-Center and while I was there I met Santa! It'll be nice to finally have a sofa and kitchen table...

Over the last couple days the temperatures have gotten into the 40's and it started raining so all the snow has melted around town, which is the wrong direction that things need to go around here.


Fortunately, the highs for the next few days will be in the mid 20's and it's snowing again. So tomorrow I'll be going for 1st tracks with my coworker at Lookout Pass on the border between Montana and Idaho.

I've been following the situation on Mt. Hood pretty closely for the last few days and really hope the 3 guys up there will be able to get down tomorrow. Please send positive vibes their way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKUUHth_HEI

In other news, Stephen has been without power in Seattle for a couple days 'cause of the crazy weather out there, but I don't feel sorry for him b/c he's heading off to Mexico tomorrow...

No comments: