Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend of tele

This has been a superb weekend. On Friday I was lucky to meet Max during a holiday party at work and this weekend we hit the slopes all day long on both days. On Saturday we skied Lookout Pass and got 4 runs full of fresh tracks in 14 inches 0f powder over a 50 to 80 inch base, and spent the rest of the day enjoying the groomers. Today we went to Discovery, and met up with local Missoulian Jim, who kindly gave me pointers on my technique. The mountain had a low base so most of it was closed, but a series of long and lucious groomers were open upon which we just made laps all day long as I tried to free my heel from the bondage of the alpine turn. Now I am WORKED! Took a long bath and I can feel the full body soreness starting to set in...

No comments: